Re: style sheet in frameset

From: Steve Knoblock <knoblock@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 09:28:23 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org
Sorry,
typo, that should be

http://home.att.net/%7Eknoblock/cookbook/examples/crawford.w.keepers_wo.html

I hope to have the cookbook reorganized soon.

Braden, I have no access to my old mail right now due to a HD failure (it's
on backup somewhere), but the gist of the answer I got from the HTML
working group was that you cannot load a new page into an <OBJECT> using
target a la IFRAME. I do not know if the <OBJECT> source URL property will
be exposed to JavaScript or not. This was in Nov last year.

Steve

   _/ Steve Knoblock                      mailto:editor@city-gallery.com
   _/ City Gallery                            http://www.city-gallery.com/
   _/ Member NSA               http://www.3d-web.com/nsa/nsa.htm