Re: With CSS how does one ALIGN block-level elements? (fwd)

From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 14:02:09 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-style@w3.org
Once upon a time Neil St.Laurent shaped the electrons to say...
>I suppose I could just use a quasi-final HTML 4.0 draft that still
>has the ALIGN attribute, but I really don't want to do that.

You can use the HTML 4.0 Transitional DOCTYPE but cut things out of
the DTD to make it stricter than normal - a subset.  Just keep what you
really need for now.

-MZ
Phone: 800-458-9966 510-737-2100 FAX: 510-737-2110 megazone@livingston.com
Snail mail: 4464 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588