Re: Programming a Web Page--- Tips!

From: Ian Samson <IDSamson@beauty.hsrc.ac.za>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 07:13:19 +200
To: Le Qaff Enterprises <Leqaff@deol.ru>
CC: www-style@w3.org
On 30 Sep 97 at 11:29, Le Qaff Enterprises <Leqaff@deol.ru> wrote:

> WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN
>
> Dear Sir
>
> Please Suggest us How to self Write a web Site programme. What are the
> procedures to be followed to make one and the software required or any
> other Literature. Thanks N Regards

Hi Subhi, one of the nicest places to start is http://www.htmlhelp.com/
which is the Web Design Group. Then, you could also take a trip around
http://www.waterworksia.com/ (the Waterworks Interactive company).

To assist you further, try performing a search using
http://altavista.digital.com/ and searching for "HTML Reference".

One of the best Windows 95 HTML Editors is HomeSite 2.5 available from
http://www.allaire.com/

Please contact me should you need any other assistance and I will do my
best to answer your queries.

ATBTY
Ian Samson
WebMaster & Internet Systems Developer (SBN/MSDN/HWG Member)
Human Sciences Research Council, Pretoria, South Africa
Voice:  (+27(0)12) 302 2013
mailto:IDSamson@beauty.HSRC.ac.za
http://www.hsrc.ac.za/
--
Opinions expressed in this message are my own
and do not reflect official policy of the HSRC.