Re: Positioning HTML Elements with Cascading Style Sheets

From: Steve Knoblock <knoblock@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 14:40:29 -0500
To: Paul Prescod <papresco@calum.csclub.uwaterloo.ca>, www-style@w3.org
Paul,
my only concern is with re-ordering entries in a list. That to me comes
close to changing the content.

If I have a list
<ol>
<li>one
<li>two
<li>there
</ol>

If it automatically renders,

three
two
one

that is close to changing content or at least the meaning.

Not so much that it greatly bothers me though.

Since the TOC is generally created from headings, I have no problem with
automatically creating it.

Steve

 -:-     City Gallery ed.- http://www.webcom.com/cityg  PhotoGen list admin.
 -:-     Steve Knoblock,  knoblock@worldnet.att.net