sRGB at ITU

On Thu, 4 Dec 1997, Chris Lilley wrote:

> I would invite those readers of c.hf who are interested in color
> to read the description of the sRGB color space, used by CSS at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/Graphics/Color/sRGB
[snip]
> sRGB is currently being
> progressed through the ITU working group on multimedia as an
> international color specification.

Can someone post a URL that is accessible on the Web for
non-ITU-members that describes the progress of sRGB? I don't
know what `contribution' name it has, but was able to find `Stdy
Group 16' (and maybe a meeting listed for February, 1998). Is this
information correct, for starters? Thanks very much in advance.

Susan Lesch