Re: Backwards compatibility of new selectors (was: Color mo

From: Neil St.Laurent <neil@bigpic.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 14:05:13 -0600
To: Douglas Rand <drand@sgi.com>
CC: www-style@w3.org
> 1) That the grammer initially supplied was no good - it took alot of
> work to make a yacc parser (for example) out of it..

We're not making a yacc parser.  Our grammar (to calm any concerns
from point 2) is a correct implementation based on the provided
grammar.  Our grammar is more EBNF like in nature and is complete,
including all the parsing for all of the rules, correct locations of
white space, etc...

We have a grammar for the selectors as well.
__