Re: HSL Troll...

From: Eric A. Meyer <eam3@po.cwru.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 18:21:27 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org, "James A. Nauer" <jan3@po.cwru.edu>
   I was afraid of this-- non-subscribers CAN post to the list.  So we have
a message in the newsgroup 'comp.human-factors' encouraging people to post
statements of support about HSL to this list, and none of these posters
will see any of the discussion that occurs thereafter, let alone contribute
anything beyond "I support HSL!"
   Does this strike anyone else as being particularly rude, or is it just me?

--
Eric A. Meyer  -  eam3@po.cwru.edu  -  http://www.cwru.edu/home/eam3.html
 Hypermedia Systems Manager