Tabs in CSS1

From: Stefan Olson <stefan@olsonsoft.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 96 17:07:43 +1200
To: www-style@w3.org
I believe that there are now very few features lacking
in HTML with the style sheets specification.  However,
I am concerned that support for tabs doesn't seem to be
forthcoming in the current specifications.

I would like to see support for tabs added into the CSS
spec, perhaps in a form like this within a style declration
tabs {1.5in,2.2in,5in}

and then you should be able to tab to the next tab (which
would default to 0.5in apart) through the <TAB> tag.

Are there any plans to add this in?

...Stefan