Re: SMIL 2.0 - Duration of Last Call Period?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: AndrewWatt2001@aol.com
  To: aaron.m.cohen@intel.com ; www-smil@w3.org
  Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 7:26 PM
  Subject: Re: SMIL 2.0 - Duration of Last Call Period?

  Aaron,

  Thanks for the reply. Can you clarify whether the SMIL 2.0 spec has gone
  backwards or not? The issuing of a "non-last call" WD seems a departure from
  the February 2001 process document:
  http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process-20010208/tr.html#Recs
  at least as I read it.

  Your reply seems to indicate that rather than moving backwards the SMIL 2.0
  spec is close to progress to CR. Am I understanding you correctly?
  Yes the SMIL 2.0 spec is close to progress to CR. This latest March 2001 Working Draft includes updates from issues raised during Last Call.

  Andrew Watt