Re: SMIL 2.0 - Duration of Last Call Period?

Aaron,

Thanks for the reply. Can you clarify whether the SMIL 2.0 spec has gone
backwards or not? The issuing of a "non-last call" WD seems a departure from
the February 2001 process document:
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process-20010208/tr.html#Recs
at least as I read it.

Your reply seems to indicate that rather than moving backwards the SMIL 2.0
spec is close to progress to CR. Am I understanding you correctly?

Andrew Watt