  From: AndrewWatt2001@aol.com
  To: www-smil@w3.org
  Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2001 10:03 PM
  Subject: SMIL 2.0 - Duration of Last Call Period?

  I was wondering if anyone knows the intended duration of the last call period
  for the 1st March 2001 WD of SMIL 2.0. I was unable to locate a statement as
  to the duration of the last call period in the part of the WD where I would
  typically expect to find it.

  I also noticed that mention is made of the XHTML + SMIL profile. Does
  progress of SMIL 2.0 to CR, depend on further progress on XHTML+SMIL?

  Andrew Watt