Sound File "Finished" Event

From: Adams, Richard <radams04@sprintspectrum.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 15:09:09 -0500
Does anyone know how make a script function execute after a sound file has
finished playing a specified number of times? Specifically, I want my HTML
page to play a MIDI file a certain number of times (the number of loops is
user specified), then I want to load a new HTML page. I thought I could have
a script function triggered by a "sound file is finished playing" event, but
I don't find a capability like this, either in HTML or SMIL.

Dick Adams
Software Engineer
Sprint PCS
Overland Park, Kansas