RE: Switch Tags (two replies in one email)

From: Shelton, David C <David.Shelton2@unisys.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 12:02:12 -0600
To: "'Sjoerd Mullender'" <Sjoerd.Mullender@cwi.nl>
Cc: "'www-smil@w3.org'" <www-smil@w3.org>
<From: Sjoerd Mullender>

> You need to use something like
> 	system-screen-size="800X600"
> According to the standard, you must use a capital X.
> In my version of the GRiNS player this works.

Interestingly, it worked this time I tested it, but I also found out
something else too.

If you make any changes to the file, you will have to quit GRiNS and restart
it before the changes take effect. This is why I was not able to get the
	system-screen-size
to work before. Each change I did was while the file had been previously
loaded.

Maybe a "Reload" or "Refresh" option could be added to the GRiNS Player.
Just another suggestion.

Thanks for the help.

david s.