Some questions

From: Sander Gerritsen <s.gerritsen@libertel.nl>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 17:32:54 +0100
To: www-smil@w3.org
Hi,

I hope someone here can help me with the following questions:

1) Can someone tell me what the alternatives to SMIL are, i.e. do there exist
(specification) languages that are similar to SMIL (e.g. HTML + TIME)? Those
(specification) languages don't have to be especially for web-applications.

2) Is SMIL already applied in tele-learning applications, and if so, where
can I find information about it?

Greetings,
Sander Gerritsen
The Netherlands