Is there SMIL-scripting tools?

From: Victor Kalyan <vkalyan@mail.ru>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 18:32:37 +0400 (MSD)
To: www-smil@w3.org
Cc: hoschka@w3.org
Hi!
I am Victor Kalyan. I develop big internet project in Moscow (Russia)
and it is interesting for me web-broadcasting opportunity. SMIL - is most
interesting direction of development for my project . I am looking for
somebody, who can talk about own experiance of SMIL-scripting, what companies
will support this language by applications, what applications already exist,
is it only RealNetwork players-produsers-servers-etc.?
Is anywhere some tools for programming (for example, graphical) on
it?
Your's
    Victor Kalyan