Re: Is there SMIL-scripting tools?

From: Henning Timcke <henning.timcke@werft22.com>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 16:47:43 +0200
To: Victor Kalyan <vkalyan@mail.ru>
CC: www-smil@w3.org, hoschka@w3.org
Hi Victor Kalyan
We have tested everything on the market.
There is not just one tool.
Succesful broadcasting is also a question of the
underlaying architecture.
Depending on content and targeted audience, you should also consider
high bandwidth and multilingual support.

An example of another player we tested is at

Helio has made a very effective tutorial.

http://www.werft22.com/bahnhof.html is a longterm project we are working
Within our labs we have the same pictures streaming over TCP/IP in MPEG

Let me know, how we could be of assistance.

Best regards

Henning Timcke
Ideen Werft22 GmbH
Stadtturmstrasse 5