Re: Web Rule Language - WRL vs SWRL

> On 1 Jul 2005, at 23:31, Michael Kifer wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> I guess everyone is pretty bored with this by now (I know I am), and I
> think we both made our positions clear.

Yes, guess we agree on this one :-)

Regarding SWRL/OWL-DL, of course I know that SWRL is an extension.

We are focusing on different things though. I am interested to see a use of
non-trivial SWRL rules (the delta above OWL-DL), which goes beyond simple Horn.
SWRL description goes beyond Horn (which is what makes this extension more
complex), and I was wondering if you could point me to a realistic use case
where those things are illustrated.

Anyway, I agree that we have exhausted this issue (and everybody else :-)
by now.

	--michael