SEM Internals [was: Re: Humans or agents]

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 16:25:54 +0100
To: "Seth Russell" <seth@robustai.net>
Cc: "RDF Logic" <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>, <sem-dev@yahoogroups.com>
> However there may be many nodes with "url" arcs to
> the same string object.

Aha! Neat idea. I see now that this is what you have been expressing
in your latest menographies... something similar to our conversations
on SWAG about URIs in different contexts, and URI terminology. So, as
I understand it, internally represented in the Sem are three dirrent
types of arc: uri, url, and SemTitle. uri identifies a concept, and
url defines a network entity... I'm still not certian about SemTitle -
is that just a labelling mechanism?

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer