Re: Humans or agents

From: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>

> > (The Semantic Web)
> >     uri [...]
> > (Scientific American:  Feature Article: The Semantic Web: May 2001)
> >     url
>
> You might want to distinguish the first context as using the URI to
> identify the resource as a concept, and the second as an address for
> the resource as an article.

Actually I put all of the nodes in the same context and made the distinction
you require :))   This was done because in Semantic Memory (sem) there is a
distinction between an arc labeled "uri" and and arc labeled "url" and an
arc labeled "semTitle". Sem requires that there be only one node containing
an "uri" or a "semTitle" to the same string object.  However there may be
many nodes with "url" arcs to the same string object.

What have I missed ?

Please refer to the diagrams at
http://robustai.net/mentography/identifyers.gif
http://robustai.net/mentography/pentuples.gif
http://robustai.net/mentography/uri.gif

... but bear in mind that this is work in progress.

Seth