Where to ask questions about RDF specs?

From: Peter Seibel <peter@gigamonkeys.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 20:39:52 -0800
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

I'm working on some code that has to deal with RDF in various ways. So
being a pedantic kind of guy I'm groveling through the specs and
trying to implement things to the letter of the law. And of course I
run into stuff that I can't quite make sense of, either because it
doesn't make sense or because I'm missing something. Is this a good
forum for asking questions from an implementor's perspective or is
there somewhere else where those questions would be more appropriate.

P.S. As an example, at the moment I'm trying to understand where the
parent attribute used in various production rules of:

comes from since none of the events are defined as having a parent

Peter Seibel           * peter@gigamonkeys.com