From: semantic-web-request@w3.org [mailto:semantic-web-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Lisa Seeman
Sent: 07 June 2005 20:16
To: Misha Wolf
Cc: dc-general@jiscmail.ac.uk; www-rdf-interest@w3.org;
semantic-web@w3.org; www-html@w3.org; iptc-metadata@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: DC in XHTML2

I understand that there are two other ways to do this

1, Properties attribute  - for example: If you have the author written
in a span in the top of a document, you can say that

2, I believe that you can add the link element now inside the body,
effectively creating the ability to add meta data to any section
All the best
Lisa Seeman

To find out more about Reuters Products and Services visit http://www.reuters.com/productinfo

the views of Reuters Ltd.