Re: DC in XHTML2

I understand that there are two other ways to do this

1, Properties attribute  - for example: If you have the author written
in a span in the top of a document, you can say that

2, I believe that you can add the link element now inside the body,
effectively creating the ability to add meta data to any section
All the best
Lisa Seeman