Re: Reasoning

From: Jaya Kawale <jayak@cse.iitk.ac.in>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 20:38:27 +0530
To: "Jeen Broekstra" <jeen@aduna.biz>
Cc: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Hi Jeen,
Thanks a lot for your reply. But what I was trying to do was to express the
semantics using conceptual graphs. I have parsed them in my Java structures.
I now wanted to reason using Prolog. so basically, my data is not expressed
in RDF. Hence wanted to know which of the two Prolog Engine would be better
for a general reasoning system.

Regards,
Jaya