Semantic web help

From: roshan abraham <rohanroshan@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 18:18:48 +0000
To: bob.ducharme@lexisnexis.com

Hi,

Iam Roshan. Iam new the semantic web and want to know how to get
started on learning something about it. I know something about what
they mean about the xml, rdf, ontlogy etc. Now i want to get to the
practical side of it. So please do suggest
how I can start about going through the practical side of the semantic web?
Is there any search engine that searches for semantic data?
also please show me some links on the internet where I can find
semantic web implemented.

Thanks for your time,
Roshan Abraham