Re: RDF too geeky, and what to do about it

Hi Kurt!

SUO = Standard Upper Ontology (an IEEE working group)
http://suo.ieee.org/

As to what they're saying, no way would I try to summarize what they're
saying (you'll understand when you start looking at their email)!  Their
main email list (to which I subscribe) is
standard-upper-ontology@ieee.org   However, they also have a specific
list on Controlled English, archive at http://suo.ieee.org/suo-ce  The
list of email lists is at http://suo.ieee.org/SUO/howToParticipate.html

--Frank