Re: ANN: Ontaria 0.8 -- W3C Ontology Directory (& RDF Browser)

From: Richard Newman <r.newman@reading.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 12:42:23 +0100
Cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>

Very cool tool indeed, thanks very much!

One thing I would like is some way to discriminate searching on
properties and classes. At the moment I have to wade through several
pages to find a property in the midst of all the classes (or vice
versa; Sod's Law says what you're after isn't going to be at the
front!).

Regards,
-Richard