RE: RDF annotation for UML models?

Question for Steve: Must the UML model fragments remain in UML? We've done
some work translating UML into OWL and then using the OWL representation of
the Dublin Core to annontate that. The UML to OWL translation is purely
structural though, no analysis to make the result useful for a reasoner, and
only a subset of Static Class Diagrams works
(see http://www.exff.org/docs/u2o_mapping.html ). It's a funny subset
because it's the same subset used in a UML to ISO EXPRESS mapping.

Comment on UML/RDFS: The in-work OMG standard for Ontology Definition
Metamodels includes a MOF model of RDFS, OWL and SCL ISO 24707. The UML to
OWL translator work mentioned above will track this standard once it's more
stable.

Cheers,
David