AW: RDF annotation for UML models?

This topic interests me also, because I think UML models could de
emphasized by involving RDF/OWL. There is a elderly article "A
Discussion of the Relationship Between RDF-Schema and UML"
http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/NOTE-rdf-uml-19980804/, but the subject has
not been followed unfortunately any more.

freundliche Gruesse / best regards
Dipl.-Ing. Kianoush Eshaghi     T +43 1 74040-652
METADAT - The Architect for Knowledge Networks