Re: Upcoming wave of quad/namedgraph implementations ,was: Reification - whats best practice?

From: Richard H. McCullough <rhm@volcano.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 02:25:16 -0700
To: "Chris Bizer" <chris@bizer.de>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Cc: "Andrew Newman" <andrew@tucanatech.com>, "Richard Cyganiak" <richard@cyganiak.de>

Just a reminder about MKR, since I have not contributed to this discussion.
My MKR language has a named context for every statement.
This essentially provides a named graph capability, but this
capability is NOT expressed in any of my RDF interfaces.

Dick McCullough
knowledge haspart proposition list;
http://rhm.cdepot.net/