Re: Authentication on the basis of RDF

From: Chris Bizer <chris@bizer.de>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 13:32:47 +0200
To: <kianoush.eshaghi@metadat.at>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Cc: "'Kotsch (Email)'" <Leszek.Kotsch@metadat.com>, "'Hoffmann (Email)'" <harald.hoffmann@metadat.com>

Hi,

the KAoS project (IHMC, Univ. West Florida) has developed such an ontology,
see
http://www.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/suhl/bizer/SWTSGuide/KAoS/KAoS_Policy_03.pdf

You can also find more links in the Semantic Web Trust and Security
Ressource Guide
http://www.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/suhl/bizer/SWTSGuide/index.htm

Chris