Re: Authentication on the basis of RDF

From: Yuzhong Qu <yzqu@seu.edu.cn>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 20:25:43 +0800
To: <kianoush.eshaghi@metadat.at>
Cc: "RDF-Interest" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
In addition to the postings, there is an Ontology-based Rights Expression Language, called OREL. It's an OWL ontology for expressing digital rights, currently version 0.5.

A poster paper in WWW2004:
OREL: An Ontology-based Rights Expression Language. WWW2004.

The homepage of OREL:
http://xobjects.seu.edu.cn/resource/drm/orel/home.htm

Yuzhong Qu