RE: question about list and range of property

Hi,

This issue has been raised in the past and sadly has not been addressed
by OWL (except saying that OWL Full).

I think this use case is coming so often when modeling information, that
I think it should be in DL or built in RDF model, not in OWL Full.

http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfs-constraining-containers

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2004Feb/0012.
html

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2004Feb/0026.html

This change should be done for all the container types
(Bag/Alt/Seq/List).

Best regards

Stephane Fellah

Web Chief Architect