RE: question about list and range of property

From: Stephane Fellah <fellah@pcigeomatics.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:12:40 -0400
To: "Shengping Liu" <lsp@is.pku.edu.cn>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

This issue has been raised in the past and sadly has not been addressed
by OWL (except saying that OWL Full).

I think this use case is coming so often when modeling information, that
I think it should be in DL or built in RDF model, not in OWL Full.

This change should be done for all the container types

Best regards

Stephane Fellah

Web Chief Architect

PCI Geomatics