FW: question about list and range of property

Rdf schema:
<knows, rdf;range, PersonList>
<PersonList, rdf:subClassOf, rdf:List>
<PersonList, rdf:first, Person>
<PersonList, rdf:rest, PersonList>

The last two you can use ¡°allValuesFrom¡± constraint in OWL.
So the snipped OWL is like:

<owl:Class rdf:ID="PersonList">
<rdfs:subClassOf
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#List" />
<rdfs:subClassOf>
 <owl:Restriction>
  <owl:onProperty
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#first" />
  <owl:allValuesFrom rdf:resource="#Person" />
 </owl:Restriction>
</rdfs:subClassOf>
<rdfs:subClassOf>
 <owl:Restriction>
  <owl:onProperty
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#rest" />
  <owl:allValuesFrom rdf:resource="#PersonList" />
 </owl:Restriction>
</rdfs:subClassOf>
</owl:Class>

Then you can use the way you wrote.