FW: question about list and range of property

From: Zhu, Bin <zhubin@uclab.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:14:21 +0800
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Rdf schema:
<knows, rdf;range, PersonList>
<PersonList, rdf:subClassOf, rdf:List>
<PersonList, rdf:first, Person>
<PersonList, rdf:rest, PersonList>
The last two you can use ¡°allValuesFrom¡± constraint in OWL.
So the snipped OWL is like:
<owl:Class rdf:ID="PersonList">
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#List" />
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#first" />
  <owl:allValuesFrom rdf:resource="#Person" />
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#rest" />
  <owl:allValuesFrom rdf:resource="#PersonList" />
Then you can use the way you wrote.
Best regards,
Zhu, Bin
Ubiquitous Computing Lab (http://www.uclab.org)