Re: F2F RDF IG

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 04:20:03 -0500
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Sorry for the delay. I have a draft meeting page online now. One
complication: the W3C advisory committee is currently considering
a renewal of the Semantic Web Activity. One thing we've proposed there
is the renaming of this Interest Group. If that goes ahead (and
I'm working on the assumption it will), there will be a
meeting of the Semantic Web Interest Group (SW IG) in Cannes. That's us.

The proposed charter is now public and online at
http://www.w3.org/2003/12/swa/swig-charter.html

Draft meeting page is at
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/interest/meetings/tp2004.html

As you can see, the agenda needs more work. I suggest we discuss
agenda here (www-rdf-interest) with proposals for lightning talks,
presentations etc by 9Feb for a finalised agenda 15Feb.

Hope to see some of you there,

Dan
* Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com> [2004-01-15 19:19+0000]