RE: Publish articles; Which XML should we use?

From: Danny Ayers <danny666@virgilio.it>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:16:34 +0100
To: "Victor Lindesay" <victor@schemaweb.info>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

> Maybe RSS 1.0 would be suitable with some other RDF vocab terms to do
> the links and picures.

Yep, that'd almost certainly be the best way to go. An example of a simple
feed is Nature's :

http://www.nature.com/nsu/rss.rdf

here's another enhanced with PRISM terms:

http://nurture.nature.com/rss/nature_test.rdf

Full content is usually placed in <content:encoded> literals, e.g. in

http://planetrdf.com/index.rdf

btw, while hunting for those links, I stumbled on this 1998 article from Dan
Connolly :

"The XML Revolution"
http://www.nature.com/nature/webmatters/xml/xml.html

Cheers,