RE: Publish articles; Which XML should we use?

From: Hammond, Tony (ELSLON) <T.Hammond@elsevier.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:53:20 -0000
To: 'Arjan Wekking' <a.wekking@synantics.nl>, Jacob Friis Larsen <post@jfl.dk>
Cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hi Arjan:

> PRISM module for RSS 1.0" as well (according to
> http://www.xmlhack.com/read.php?item=2025 and
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2003Jul/0
> 133.html)
> although I'm not sure what became of it because I just found out about
> this after Googling for 'PRISM standard' :) ...

Currently the RSS module is still being hosted on an Elsevier server

	http://www2.elsevier.co.uk/~tony/spec/rss/mod_prism.html

although it is our intention to get a more permanent placement for this
module under the proposed RSS 1.0 modules directory

	http://web.resource.org/rss/1.0/modules/proposed.html

not least because I am leaving Elsevier this week. We will also approach the
PRISM working group to see if they would also be willing to host it as a
PRISM resource on their site, together with the PRISM RDFS schema which was
earlier proposed

	http://www2.elsevier.co.uk/~tony/spec/rdfs/prism.rdfs

Regards,

Tony

-Arjan

--

 Arjan Wekking - a.wekking@synantics.nl

 Synantics bv
 http://www.synantics.nl

 Mob: +31 (0)65 - 265 40 46
 Tel: +31 (0)78 - 6 144 211
 Fax: +31 (0)78 - 6 144 939

 Bij technische ondersteuning van e-mail, websites of andere 'spoed',
 mail naar support@synantics.nl en cc een eventueel contactpersoon.