Re: RQL - RDQL comparison

From: Tom Adams <tom@tucanatech.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:14:18 -0400
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

>> I'm evaluating different RDF stores and appendant RDF query
>> languages. Especially RQL and RDQL are interesting in my case...
>> Does anyone know where I can find (objective!) resources on that
>> topic? What are the main differences between those query languages?
>
> You could check out the following paper which compares six RDF query
> languages: RDQL, Triple, SeRQL, Versa, N3 and RQL:
>   http://www.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/WBS/pha/rdf-query/
>
> Further more, Sesame implements both of the query language you
> mentioned, plus SeRQL. Feel free to try them out at www.openrdf.org.

You could also try the DAWG [1] design evaluations [2] or the RDF Query
Survey [3].

Cheers,
Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/DesignEvaluations
[3] http://www.w3.org/2001/11/13-RDF-Query-Rules/

--
Tom Adams                  | Tucana Technologies, Inc.
Support Engineer           |   Office: +1 703 871 5312