Re: RQL - RDQL comparison

Hi Bernhard --

You may find the following useful.

        http://www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/RDFQueryLangComparison1.agent

It shows how to use a system called Internet Business Logic to run the 14
query examples in the paper

                 A Comparison of RDF Query Languages
                 by Peter Haase, Jeen Broekstra, Andreas Eberhart, and
Raphael Volz
                 http://www.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/WBS/pha/rdf-query

Hope this helps.  Please let me know.

                                 Thanks,  -- Adrian