Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: RDFStyles: alternative to XSLT for RDF

Damian Steer's approach to these issues is detailed in Treehugger
documentation:

http://rdfweb.org/people/damian/treehugger/
http://rdfweb.org/people/damian/treehugger/introduction.html

Sean Palmer has been thinking about this too:

http://infomesh.net/2003/rdfpath/

Libby