Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: RDFStyles: alternative to XSLT for RDF

Beyond the RDFPath problem, there are other problems to solve, like what
is the semantics of xsl:apply-templates in the context of an RDF graph.
We don't have a tree here, so what does:

<xsl:apply-templates select="*" />

mean when applied to the context node of an RDF graph?

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Pietriga (epietriga@nuxeo.com)
tel (mobile): +33 6 88 51 94 98