Re: Need compelling story on the value of ontologies in fusing location-based data

Some fast ideas:

- Search for a cheap hotel and tell about horse riding and canoeing
activities within couple of miles. See if any of these is bookmarked by my
friends in our shared bookmark server.
- Show the places that I should visit based on my location and the shared
bookmarks under topic: great places to visit.
- Find the locations of the nearest spare parts for a paper specific
machine in a factory (maybe also look for the DHL etc. database for which
ones will be fastest to deliver and the shared bookmark listing the places
most trusted by my work mates).

Marja