RDQL implementation (was RE: DOUBT)

On Thu, 2003-01-23 at 11:25, Seaborne, Andy wrote:

<snip>

> The pattern search you want to do looks like a query so a query system like
> RDQL (available for Jena, Sesame, RDFStore (Perl) and PHPxmlclasses) might
> be what you want.  People have used rdf queries inside JSPs to generate
> content; there are command line ways of running query systems.

</snip>

Hi Andy,

switching gears slightly from the original post (hence the new subject
as not to confuse things)... Do I understand you to say that RDQL is
supported as a query language in all 4 of the above mentioned RDF
implementations?  Any there any implementations that you know of?

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/