RE: DOUBT

Federico,

Joseki uses Jena.  Joseki provides access to models on the web by HTTP GET
to the model's URL; internally, it uses Jena and also the clients-side Java
library uses the Jena java classes (Model, Resource etc etc).

The pattern search you want to do looks like a query so a query system like
RDQL (available for Jena, Sesame, RDFStore (Perl) and PHPxmlclasses) might
be what you want.  People have used rdf queries inside JSPs to generate
content; there are command line ways of running query systems.

Manipulating general RDF/XML with XSL is hard because the same RDF can be
written in XML in different ways.  If you are prepared to restrict the form
of the XML, then it is doable but, arguably, you are processing XML, not
RDF.

	Andy