Re: Call for a DotGNU/W3C RDF API (was Re:GPL relicense for Euler (was Re: call for alpha testers EulerSharp for dotgnu/pnet))

From: James Michael DuPont <mdupont777@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 07:16:20 -0800 (PST)
To: James Michael DuPont <mdupont777@yahoo.com>, Stephen Compall <s11@member.fsf.org>, Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Cc: introspectors <introspector-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>, Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>, minddog@cannibutter.com, www-rdf-interest@w3.org, developers@dotgnu.org

Dear All,

After many offline (chat) discussion about the idea of a DotGNU
contribution of a RDF C# Interface, I would like to request that we
have a chat meeting where all the interested parties sit down together.

For me the best time would be on the weekend, on the 15th or the 22th
of deb. But I noticed that the w3c meetings are generally during the
week, that is a problem for many of the dotgnu members.

What do you think? Who would like to be involved? I would like to get
one member from the various rdf implementations there,  the is the most
important part. We need your support!

please feed back,

James Michael DuPont

Do you Yahoo!?