Re: Call for a DotGNU/W3C RDF API (was Re:GPL relicense for Euler (was Re: call for alpha testers EulerSharp for dotgnu/pnet))

From: James Michael DuPont <mdupont777@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 07:16:20 -0800 (PST)
To: James Michael DuPont <mdupont777@yahoo.com>, Stephen Compall <s11@member.fsf.org>, Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Cc: introspectors <introspector-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>, Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>, minddog@cannibutter.com, www-rdf-interest@w3.org, developers@dotgnu.org

Dear All,

After many offline (chat) discussion about the idea of a DotGNU
contribution of a RDF C# Interface, I would like to request that we
have a chat meeting where all the interested parties sit down together.

For me the best time would be on the weekend, on the 15th or the 22th
of deb. But I noticed that the w3c meetings are generally during the
week, that is a problem for many of the dotgnu members.

What do you think? Who would like to be involved? I would like to get
one member from the various rdf implementations there,  the is the most
important part. We need your support!

please feed back,
mike

=====