RE: Call for a DotGNU/W3C RDF API (was Re:GPL relicense for Euler (was Re: call for alpha testers EulerSharp for dotgnu/pnet))

From: Rahul Singh <kingtiny@cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 08:31:22 -0500
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hi,

> What do you think? Who would like to be involved? I would like to get
one member from the various rdf implementations there,  the is the most
> important part. We need your support!

I have been putting together an RDF parser for C# (see [1]) and would
like to be involved. Right now Drive is compliant with the last call RDF
WG spec but I am yet to run it through all the test cases.

Cheers,

Rahul Singh,
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~kingtiny