Re: Call for a DotGNU/W3C RDF API (was Re:GPL relicense for Euler (was Re: call for alpha testers EulerSharp for dotgnu/pnet))

On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 10:16, James Michael DuPont wrote:

> What do you think? Who would like to be involved? I would like to get
> one member from the various rdf implementations there,  the is the most
> important part. We need your support!

I would like to be involved. I have done some thinking on how the rdflib
interfaces would map into C# and am interested in convergence /
alignment with other interfaces.

--
Daniel Krech, http://eikeon.com/

Redfoot.net, http://redfoot.net/