call for alpha testers EulerSharp for dotgnu/pnet

From: James Michael DuPont <mdupont777@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 16:40:07 +0100 (CET)
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org, developers@dotgnu.org
Cc: jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com, minddog@cannibutter.com

Dear all,
you can find a alpha version of the EulerSharp Module for pnet

It is based on the code from Jos from http://www.agfa.com/w3c/euler/

This is based on the first Closed World Machine from TimBL:

MD5  e4d84d45dade17c7541beb1a6131a101 54896 eulersharp_0.1-1.tar.gz

You might want to try with these options :
try with -debug
try with -trace

There were problems with the indexing of empty arrays and empty strings
in pnet, i had to add checking code.

Otherwise, I still have only gotten one or two examples running,
and the IL code in the file is out of date, (still buggy) so dont use

Otherwise, I have officially started working on the DotGNU port of
Redland, Minddog (Adam B.) has setup a framework, a set of interfaces
that will give you a redland API with no implementation. We will make a
redland c implemention, but also a system.xml imp.
you can check that out here

Also, I am hacking swig into a c# stub generator with some help

more to come,

James Michael DuPont

Bis zu 100 MB Speicher bei http://premiummail.yahoo.de