Re: call for alpha testers EulerSharp for dotgnu/pnet

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 18:53:02 +0100
To: "James Michael DuPont <mdupont777" <mdupont777@yahoo.com>
Cc: developers@dotgnu.org, "Jos De_Roo" <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>, minddog@cannibutter.com, www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Dear mike,

still can't believe my eyes...!
will try to start testing ASAP
and give support as much as possible

  we can work it out
  forty five hundred times

-- ,

                    James Michael
                    DuPont               To:     www-rdf-interest@w3.org, developers@dotgnu.org
                    <mdupont777@ya       cc:     Jos De_Roo/AMDUS/MOR/Agfa-NV/BE/BAYER@AGFA,
                    hoo.com>              minddog@cannibutter.com
                                         Subject:     call for alpha testers EulerSharp for dotgnu/pnet
                    2003-02-08
                    04:40 PM

Dear all,
you can find a alpha version of the EulerSharp Module for pnet

It is based on the code from Jos from http://www.agfa.com/w3c/euler/

This is based on the first Closed World Machine from TimBL:
http://infomesh.net/2001/cwm/

http://introspector.sourceforge.net/debian/incoming/eulersharp_0.1-1.tar.gz
MD5  e4d84d45dade17c7541beb1a6131a101 54896 eulersharp_0.1-1.tar.gz

You might want to try with these options :
try with -debug
try with -trace

There were problems with the indexing of empty arrays and empty strings
in pnet, i had to add checking code.

Otherwise, I still have only gotten one or two examples running,
and the IL code in the file is out of date, (still buggy) so dont use
it.

Otherwise, I have officially started working on the DotGNU port of
Redland, Minddog (Adam B.) has setup a framework, a set of interfaces
that will give you a redland API with no implementation. We will make a
redland c implemention, but also a system.xml imp.
you can check that out here
https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/dotgnu-libs/

Also, I am hacking swig into a c# stub generator with some help
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/swigsharp/

more to come,
mike

=====