Re: RDF Path languages

From: Adam Souzis <adam-l@souzis.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 11:26:18 -0800
To: Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com>
Cc: Damian Steer <pldms@mac.com>, www-rdf-interest@w3.org, Ian Davis <lists@internetalchemy.org>

It also misses RxPath (understandably, since it didn't exist at the
time) . RxPath maps RDF's abstract syntax to the XPath data model and is
syntactically identical to XPath 1.0.  It was in large part inspired by
Versa -- I liked the ideas of versa but wanted something more, well,
xpath-like -- and is implemented on top of 4Suite.

see http://rx4rdf.liminalzone.org , in particular
http://rx4rdf.liminalzone.org/RxPathSpec for a formal specification.

(But unfortunately there seems to be a problem with the router one hop
away from my server and parts of the internet can't access this site
right now.)

-- adam