Re: OWL database schemas?

From: Benjamin Nowack <bnowack@appmosphere.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 18:44:25 +0100
To: Farrukh Najmi <Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM>
Cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

On 31.12.2003 11:38:07, Farrukh Najmi wrote:

>I too am looking into relational schema for storing OWL ontologies. This
>work is part of the Semantic Content Management sub-committee of the
>ebXML Registry TC [1] at OASIS. The goal is to provide support for
>publish, discovery and use of OWL ontologies and knowledge bases, and
>more generally RDF content, within an ebXML Registry.
wow.

>I would be interested in collaborating with others on this activity.
>Would it be possible for you to share your work-in-progress?
Yes, absolutely. At the moment I'm still occupied with my diploma thesis
but I could get back to you in two or three weeks if you like. By then
I should have put something online, too, although my work is neither
optimized for a large number of ontologies nor large-scale ontologies.
I was just looking for a way to allow collaborative ontology development
via web browsers. the schema consists of about 20 mysql tables.

best regards,
benjamin

Benjamin Nowack

Kruppstrasse 82-100